“Julia Balfour and her creative team of trend setting young professionals understand consumers, client expectations and deadlines. I can recommend them without reservation.”
Alpaca United, L3C retained Julia and her team in the first quarter of 2011 to create and manage an integrated marketing plan designed to brand, promote and educate the US consumer (women 18-50) on the the performance characteristics of Alpaca Fiber, the most luxurious textile in the world.
This work included but was not limited to the following:
– generate positive publicity on the founding of Alpaca United, L3C
– research, design and implement a brand logo and product tag line
– design, implement and maintain a social media strategy on Facebook, Twitter etc.
– design and build a trade/consumer website
– design, build and manage an international textile trade exhibit in Barcelona, Spain
– design and produce a portfolio of graphic elements from business cards to banners.
– at all times maintaining the highest professional standards with attention to detail, deadlines, costs and project quality supported with an uncommon work-ethic.
Nick Hahn, Alpaca United